- Airport of Genève-Cointrin – 1h30 away from Neuchâtel (IC5 Train)
- Airport of Zürich-Kloten – 2h00 away from Neuchâtel (IC5 Train)
- Airport of Bâle-Mulhouse – 2h00 away from Neuchâtel (IC5 Train)
- Direct Train Genève – Neuchâtel (1h20)
- Direct Train Lausanne – Neuchâtel (40 mins)
- Direct Train Zürich – Neuchâtel (1h50)
- Direct Train Bâle – Neuchâtel (1h30)
- Direct TGV Paris – Neuchâtel (3h50)
- A5 Motorway: Genève – Neuchâtel (128km)
- A1 Motorway: Zürich – Berne – Morat – Neuchâtel (150km)
- Road J20: Neuchâtel – La Chaux-de-Fonds (20 mins)
Neuchâtel Tourist Card
The Neuchâtel Tourist Card is a pass which enables each visitor staying for a minimum of one night in a hotel, bed&breakfast or holiday apartment in the canton of Neuchâtel to benefit for free from:
- the public transport system of Neuchâtel (train, funicular and bus)
- an entry to 25 museums in the canton
- a cruise on lakes Neuchâtel and des Brenets
- a 1 day bicycle rental in Neuchâtel, La Chaux-de-Fonds or Le Locle
- a trip on the chairlift in Buttes-La Robella
This card is distributed by the host on the guest's arrival. It is valid from the time of check-in till midnight on the day of departure (15 days maximum).
It can be used in all the Onde Verte zones (except zone 42 – Les Bois/Saignelégier).
Good to know
- Only one card is issued per guest; each card is nominative and entitles travel in 2nd class only.
- Pets and bicycles are not included in this offer.
- The card is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) or on special or flat rate trips.
Photo credits: www.tpsep.ch